AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ Secures US$ 20 Million Funding Facility, page-234

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    Apologies if my post was seen as lecturing . Not the intention at all and I accept that many will be feeling very angry indeed . I feel that way often . When I said shadenfreude I was thinking of the posters who appear to take delight in AVZ/mgmt failures and not the genuine posters who are quite rightly angry and frustrated at the situation . I too would like to hear more but I’m not sure there is anything to say … certainly now .
    There is a good chance that this outcome was always the plan , in fact , if you search back long enough on HC it was claimed that Huayou were overheard claiming that the resource was theirs and will be at the end of the day . 2015 I think .
    My take is to support management in this situation in the hope that they can get us out (again) and it’s not over until we file for insolvency . The journey will be painful in the meantime . Our only hope is mgmt at this stage and it would be stupid not to support them .
    I would say this though , given the predetermined threats , mgmt have previously done very well when quietly working behind the scenes . Good luck to all with skin in the game. And FU to those posters who are just enjoying our worrying and precarious situation with nasty and thoughtless jibes .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.