ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1503
    in my opinion that should have been flagged in some way and your point is well taken . There were probably many other incidents that weren’t as this has been an extremely bumpy road and this was clear on undertaking a DD. Buying at top and watching this slide then into suspension and now this is as bad as it gets for an investor and I really do empathise . I am similarly peeved and made a lot of noise at the tine. I note NF did not sell any of his holding throughout . Bar suing mgmt there is nothing that can be done at this stage . I have thought carefully and taken the approach of supporting management as the best chance of getting money back from those that have conspired to steal our resource and have been trying to do so throughout … all attacks on management aid the thieves especially when it’s in the public domain . It’s the only attack point they have weighed against the mass of evidence against them . They probably set this trap amongst many .

anybody suffering this is not spineless , indeed not . Anyone who is so aggrieved by this (and it’s understandable ) need to think carefully before seemingly aligning with mouthpieces on here who have underlying agendas against your own interests . You can spot them as these are the ones who appear jolly in their attacks on mgmt rather than the hurting angry tone of a genuine investor feeling caught out - these clowns are the spineless crew I refer to .

I wait to see what happens at the moment . NF has clearly set a course to fight this with right . I doubt there was no other option given who/what he/we have been all up against . That’s process requires periods of silence as it plays out . Is he going through a bad patch ? We don’t know , hope not .

I am worried but not given up and never forgotten who really caused this and the extent they have gone to . Had they not done this you would be maybe sitting on $2+ as we all thought . Instead we got a rug pull and left to fight amongst ourselves in anger and desperation .

I’m waiting so signing off with thoughts of all genuine ones who are down and sick and worried about the situation the thieves and corrupt have put us and our families in .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.