AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

yea I’m struggling to understand how a company that can fund a...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    yea I’m struggling to understand how a company that can fund a company for 20mill has a registered office at a shared office of which they currently are not listed as being there. There is a handful of staff most of which are in their 20s. It’s one shitty webpage, no ph contact, just a general enquires email account. It’s all bullshit and like others have said, Nigel and the bod are just milking the last of the money before calling in receivers. I also find it odd that despite what we hear and are told from them, you have the US govt in the DRC right now promoting mining, all sorts of companies companies sponsoring mining week, rio Tinto have been there discussing potential investments. It’s nice to think this is somehow a big deal in the drc but I don’t even think it’s a blip in the news. The talk of the drc coping it on twitter, well the posts I’ve seen have a few hundred views. Given Avz has over 20k of investors and also trying to reach the public of the drc that’s noothing really. I have investments in other explorers in Aus, they are constantly drilling year round but it does it cost more than 10-15mill a yr to do that yet AVZ somehow spends 30min in a third world country where locals would be employed as labourers to keep costs down and we blow 30mill? Really? Anyone know who the company was that did the drilling? I’d love to see who the owners are. IMO there’s a lot more dirty crap gone on in the background than we are let on. About. Also where’s the MOU that was inbound just before the AGM? As soon as Nigel kept his job it’s radio silence on that front. And to the usual suspects no I’m not short, I’m not downramping , I’m not been convinced by hoots or folate I actually sit down and weigh everything up instead of blindly following IMO. a bunch of pigs with their snouts in the trough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.