AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ Secures US$ 20 Million Funding Facility, page-98

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660

"Met the guy in London years back and heard enough from him to steer clear"

Shoot mate, gosh really! prey tell, what special intel did Nigel tell you that made you steer clear.........................................................................don't be bashful where all friends here just sharing our thoughts.

You also seem concerned that Nigel received the majority of his shares as performance shares, is that right?..............................

If so are you trying to infer something is a miss because of that?......................................

Just in case you're bashful in answering the above, I can't imagine what Nige confided in you that scared you off, so it's difficult to determine what you are referring to, or are you another poster telling porkies mate? come on you can tell me, I won't tell a soul I'm all ears you have my attention, it will just be our little secrete ............................sneaky.png

Mate for the record I've also met NF and I reckon Nige has a temperate like my childhood dog Casis Clay, he didn't pay for his tucker but he worked for it, 'at least he thought so' and he proved that by his actions, such as, if you put food in his bowl and the attempted to take it away he would rip your Fg face off mad.png and I get the feeling thats exactly what Nige would do if you attempted to take his PS from him, regardless of whether he paid actual cash vs his labour for them. He is the right dog for this fight at this time imo, not those panzies that lenny boy backs in, hoping he will get his corner office back again and not have to keep his hands out for charity a few cents at a time per post.

It's a shame you have no stake in this fight and can just talk s.... imo, however, if you did qualify to come to the AGM either myself or one of the Boy's could probably arrange for you to meet Nige and reminisce over old times. DW wink.png

SYcool.pnghave a pleasant afternoon all AVZrs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.