AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Wow thanks Donegaldemon for making the top posts for the day....

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Wow thanks Donegaldemon for making the top posts for the day. Iam a long time investor in AVZ and also have money in a couple of other specy stocks. I do read Hot Copper every day but work full time and like everyone else got a busy life so i dont see every post on here. With 3 main stocks to follow and probably 4 or 5 live threads on each is virtually impossible to read everything. Anyway i saw your post on the
    leader board which led me to read the post by GetKrackin and originally posted by Shotfac. I had missed this before but glad it came up again. Thanks very much guys. Best thing ive read on here for a while.
    Was in Coles this morning to do the weekly shop and it was bloody crazy. There was a real urgency in the air with people loading up on toilet paper rice etc. I think this vibe has spilled over in to the markets or vice versa ...whichever way there is definately some fear and apprehension out there . There is a bloke most people on here have probably heard of named Warren Buffet who once famously said " When others are greedy be fearful and when otheres are fearful be greedy (or something like that)
    . Another one i learned years ago at an options trading seminar "When the vix is low its time to go. When the vix is high its time to buy"https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2043/2043245-40a3797c8aa09b71957c5fcbedd715d8.jpg

I dunno about you guys but iam backin up the truck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.