ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2810
    mate you can always post on stocks you dont own on HC, despite some on many forums getting upset if your view or call doesn't sit with the narrative, I've got no problem with that

I've got no problem with Noble, they are restructure and still some things going on. Also smashed by last years negative oil price, but they are now still alive and the business has a nice opening tin off take and would expect possibly another to come before financial year end.....something positive for the company on the back of two lithium offtakes (more expected) which are very substantial IMO when comparing it to some local producers who have been producing for year and who are producing low grade and poor financial results.

End of the day, business has without question a JORC compliant confirmed resource and reserve, which according to resent drilling data has the potential with infill drilling to get even bigger, and the world has gone mad directing everything to be electrified quick smart, and politicians and think tanks rarely reverse, and the current battery technology needs alot of spokesmen to make battery chemicals and there inst really enough at present to satisfy the lofty short term goals of governments all over the world.

See how it goes but this seems like a positive progression for the company which has a resource and reserve (jorc complaint) that eclipse s everything in the space, which despite being located in the DRC, resulting in ongoing fears and risks, seems to be in a country where alot of mega companies are investing huge sums and doing business there...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.