AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ signs MoU for potential investment and off-take, page-306

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    Recap .....

GreatPower Jinchuan Advanced Battery Materials is a J/V between Shanghai GreatPower (Private) and Jinchuan Group (state owned) and Undisclosed new energy industry fund, as stated previously in this thread....... and we have an existing MOU in place.

Check the link below out for some current Group News from Greatpower, excuse the translated document as it never happens in fluent english, I still consider these guys have a hand in the future of AVZ, with their future aspirations in becoming a significant business in new technology, via a battery materials production line and completed development platform, with turnover of 5 billion yuan (about 1Billion AUD) .... doesn't take much consideration to understand as to why they signed this particular MOU, as only they know where "their ship" is going and the Chinese never give too much away upfront.

Please note in the last paragraph .... "The Standing Committee of The Communist Party Of China gave High Appraisal and Affirmation"

http://www.greatpowercn.com/en/index.php?id=136

Anyway... just researching hunting the interwebs and I thought it may be of interest.
    Last edited by Daripper: 01/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.