AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I'm not a trader, or anywhere near the likes of pasboz, 8horse,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I'm not a trader, or anywhere near the likes of pasboz, 8horse, haplo, mineralized, and Co in there research and analytics, but I am observant (picked the Ann this morning, see Sunday nights post, the one before me telling Hokusai his head is up his a%se).
    What I am noticing is whilst our peers are jostling with car manufacturers and the like for offtake agreements we seem to gravitate towards the large Chinese producers and manufacturers of the battery's themselves. Sure, be nice to say we've got BMW, or Volkswagen in a off take agreement. Or you could say we supply the largest chinese bus battery manufacturers. I'm sure one bus battery is the equivalent of multiple cars. I'm sure there will be 20 Chinese mass produced cars to every BMW at least. We're talking massive volume.
    What I'm getting at is this delay in our proceedings is going to be a good thing. Not many have a true understanding of how much lithium will be required. We come on line 2020 and we have enough to convert the worlds ice engines to ev. And everone else has tied there supply in binding agreements and are at capacity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.