AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I invested half my super in AVZ when it was in the low 30's with...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I invested half my super in AVZ when it was in the low 30's with the long term view that this company will one day be a profitable producer of Lithium and Tin. Well needless to say I'm currently in a world of financial pain, but fortunately I don't retire for another 13 years so I have little choice but to ride out the storm which I must point out has been across the entire sector. However, the recent board appointment and indication to strengthen the team further gives me significant hope this project can be a success because AVZ needs the expertise and contacts to make this project happen. NF should have been appointing people like this 6 months ago and in my opinion a new chairman is well overdue so I'm glad he's finally pulling his finger out and this guy is a good pick.

If this SS demonstrates viability I think we will see money on the table very soon after so this is a crucial 6 months ahead now and sentiment can change at the drop of a hat. I don't believe for a second nobody wants us (although it appears that ay at times) or that we are a stranded asset so I'm hanging in for the long term.

The world needs Lithium and Tin and Manono is quite likely to be supplying a major chunk of that supply for many years to come.

Good luck to all those deep in the red and please bring on the mining chairman Nigel!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.