AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ Management must have eyes in the back of their heads. Some...

1. 1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    AVZ Management must have eyes in the back of their heads. Some of the things I have seen them defend and resist, I never saw coming. I am really so impressed. I am proud to be an AVZ holder, no matter what the vested interest hater mob here say.

I have a fair amount on the line so it is frustrating, but someone needs to make a movie for grumpy old white men out of this.

The Perth Based boiler room boys, the Wu Mao and corrupted officials vs an Australian Company trying to do it right in Africa, and the local people that stood with them in support. A story about men who literally put their lives on the line, Congolese that put their trust in strangers that became friends, and shareholders that never turned their back on hope for a better future and the social and financial rewards that come with it for everyone.

Leonard, will you feature? I would imagine based on the lengths you are taking here, that you may very well have to do voiceovers from some sort of controlled facility. Rowan Atkinson will be your body double. That would be a Fat Tale TooTellLater.
    Last edited by theghostwithin: 19/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.