AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

NF did make a big mistake on last CR, but he did earn credit for...

1. 34,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9075
    NF did make a big mistake on last CR, but he did earn credit for buying additional 5% share in Manono Project for just USD$5.5m (USD$0.5m cash plus further USD$5m payable within three years).

I've updated my table, PLS was one of the worst performed stocks over last few weeks.

AVZ is currently valued at $26/ton for JORC lithium resource.

avz.png

Roche Dure, Strike length 2,700m with average thickness of 220m, JORC: 400Mt @1.65% Li2O

Carriere de I'Este, Strike length 5,400m with average thickness of 230m, exploration target of 400Mt - 600Mt @ 1.3 - 1.7% Li2O

Plus, other four small pegatities with average thickness 20 - 60m which is Still bigger than many Australian lithium deposits.

AVZ share in ground value is estimated to be around USD$100 billion.
    Currently market cap is AUD$121m or USD$84m.

Independent Metallurgy Report shows very low deleterious elements: Fe2O3: 0.4%
    According to last quarterly spodumene sale price, low deleterious spodumene sold for USD$780/ton where high deleterious one sold for USD$601/ton.

AVZ, is currently on Feasibility stage, is likely to re-rate in near future.

A mix of debt, equity and off-take financing is the Company’s most likely funding model.
    AVZ has an active ongoing dialogue with potential financing and investment partners and continues to receive unsolicited expressions of interest with regard to assisting the Company with its financing needs. These parties include substantial mining funds and companies including global diversified Chinese companies, Chinese off-take parties and Sub Continent interests. AVZ still has live MoU’s with some Chinese entities that remain in discussion with AVZ on the project.

▪ As at 31 March 2019, AVZ had approximately $12.06M cash on its balance sheet. In the Board’s view these are sufficient funds to complete the feasibility study.

Possible news flow:

- MET results
    - Offtake
    - Financing
    - Investments/Corporate events

ALL IMO.
    DISCLOSURE: HELD
    CONFIRMATION BIAS.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.