AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZ to Increase Equity Stake in the Manono Project, page-168

1. 1,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310

interesting article below. I have cut and pasted the first couple of paragraphs.

http://www.congovox.com/lithium-de-manono-—-quand-zoé-kabila-utilise-la-famille-lecourt-pour-cacher-le-contrôle-de-ce

Manono Lithium - When Zoé Kabila Uses The Lecourt Family, To Hide Control of This Strategic Mineral

This is a breathtaking story that tells us in the following paragraphs, an investigation by Philippe Vasset. In the center, a discreet but ultra-powerful family whose business is the camouflage of several offshore companies belonging to oligarchs. Zoe Kabila and many other African oligarchs are part of the clientele of this powerful family of the Principality of Monaco. What happens to our lithium, a coveted ore because of its use with cobalt in the manufacture of electric car batteries? Once again, the Chinese through Joseph Kabila and the Lecourt family, control our lithium, surely without paying any tax in the cash. When is the change demanded by the Congolese people? That's the question.The Lecourt family, discreet Monegasque showcase for African oligarchsSettled on the Rock for two generations, the Lecourt family, originally active in soap, has gradually developed, in addition to a fruitful agricultural business, another cleaning activity: the registration of Monegasque companies on behalf of third parties. A service appreciated by large fortunes, especially in Africa.What is the link between the British private security firm Plan2World, a purveyor of former French special services in **on, and the mining group Dathomir International, shareholder of the lithium mine of Manono, a fief of the Congolese presidential family Kabila? The answer lies in the floors of the Winter Palace, a rococo building located in the golden square of the Principality of Monaco.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.