AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Only focus on the positives? Not sure how that would make you a...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    Only focus on the positives? Not sure how that would make you a good investor when there are always potential negatives that need to be considered.

I simply posted my opinion and backed it up where I could with evidence from the company and its management.

You're sounding very immature and upset in your responses as you did about 4 weeks ago on twitter when you couldn't keep your cool with me, despite myself being very civil in my responses.

Back then you repeatedly asked me to prove my points which I did, but when I asked you to prove yours you couldn't (just like right now), so you decided to block and continue to attack me (seems a bit similar to what is probably about to happen).

As you like people to prove and back up their opinions, I would like you to do the same in regards to this post please and show how you get to a $2.96 valuation for AVZ? 30124130

I'm a little bewildered you have a go at my comprehension in your initial reply (I still don't know what that is in reference to specifically). You clearly have a following here with all of the quality information you post (IMO blatant ramping as shown by the above link), but think that shorting is illegal? 30125486

I simply feel sorry for the many inexperienced investors that have fallen for all of the ramping and hype that has occurred on these threads in the past year from people such as yourself. You are probably still looking at a nice profit having gotten in under 5c, but plenty of people have bought in above the current price and it would appear likely it could drop much further.
    Today simply proved that AVZ couldn't raise money from China, so IMO Klaus has has used his contacts and headed to the USA to ensure enough funding to get AVZ through to the PFS stage, this is smart to do long term to ensure funding, but shorter term this will likely lead to significant pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.