ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Many posts today just don't make and sense to me. If they're not irrational posters, they're deliberate manipulators.

I'd imagine this deal wasn't struck on the day of the TH, lets go back one week from the TH to the 16th of Feb.
    The SP was 28c on Feb 16, I'd imagine if someone is going to buy 15 million dollars of shares from you,a 10% discount wouldn't be out of the question. So 25.2c, round that down and lock in the price.
    Give it a week to draw up papers and have legals go back and forth, and a contract gets signed.
    And who knows, maybe a verbal agreement took place on the 6th of Feb, when it WAS 25c.

Now AVZ have money to complete a full JORC (right?), giving them a more powerful position with out fear of time and money running out.
    Questioning management? They look like they're doing the right thing to me, and the CEO is even speaking of getting things moving along as quick as possible.
    All this "Dissapointment" I hear. What were you realistically expecting? They sound like they're just getting down to business, currently drilling, now fully funded! (Yay, right??)

"Lost drill rigs", are you for effin real? lol.

Perhaps their partner just didn't have it in their budget at this time to buy 15mil, or perhaps it was deemed unwise to increase their stake in the company which would give them more voting power, I think the diversity in ownership is only a good thing for AVZ.

Looking at the last CR (before I was on board), the SP took 2 days to umm and arr about the news, producing doji's, and took off on the 3rd day.
    If you sold, I wouldn't be staying out for long.

All IMO, I am still new to all of this, but gee, some things seem really plain and obvious and it seems people want to complicate stuff.
    Perhaps the recent market wobble has people pessimistic.
    GLTAH, and I think the market just needs a bit to realise that this is good news for the company we collectively own

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.