AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I've heard the same whining and crying nonsense since 2.7c. I...

1. 2,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5792
    I've heard the same whining and crying nonsense since 2.7c. I even see some of the same faces posting who disappear when AVZ climbs and come straight back when it retraces (insecure holders of other Li stocks). Same type of people that were telling everyone to sell when AVZ was challenged over mining rights at 3c or to sell at 11c when Klaus sold some shares or the numerous other retraces.

At the end of the day, in one years, AVZ went from 2.2c to 27c ....one of the best performing stocks on the ASX and people are seriously bagging Klaus/Langford for their performance?!

This stocks will be back over 30c in no time. Why? Near surface 250m+ intercepts of 1.5% spod.

Oh and sachz, save yourself the embarrassment with your ill informed nonsense and go back to BGS before I start pointing out the merit of the woefully PFS they published. Who do you think is going to invest in BGS? Mali isn't exactly a mining powerhouse like the Katanga region of the DRC, nor does BGS have any Chinese (or any) mining investment...no Huayou, no Dathomir, no government building infrastructure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.