AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The 'theme' I get from management is - they want this monster...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    The 'theme' I get from management is - they want this monster deposit ready to mine. More money to fast track and ensure confidence for future investment when required, And having this come from other parts of the globe. Time is important here.
    There are still very strong (influential) critics to Lithium being a 'bubble'. And (such as today) 'fears' of oversupply. While today's market sentiment may display this 'ignorance', tomorrows' are shaping up to prove them wrong. If we can assure the world that we Have supply And can Provide it to the market - then we win. Fast track to mining and we solve all the above.
    Manono reminds me of the Pilbara when Lang Hankock first envisioned iron being mined from there. Over supply because of too much of the ore??? No! . When the iron giants were getting over $180/ton and the price dropped, they simply refined there system and pumped yet more again into the market to maintain profits even at $40 - 50 /ton.
    Our story is different, but some principles remain - Billions of mine dollars change hands today as a result.
    My take of yesterdays announcement
    bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.