AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Havent seen so many things unfolding at the same time: MS report...

1. +ve
    11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Havent seen so many things unfolding at the same time: MS report , trade war rate rise. What widespread impact this tarrif crap will have I am not sure. Will it hit Li sector, yes. How bad- I don't know. And in the middle of all these, there will be this AVZ specific things to be looked at.

Resource under ground and onsurface- will it decrease because of trade war? No

Price of commodity- yes, however in a full blown trade war, I think China would love to get out of oil dependency as quickly as possible. Positive impact possible? - May be.

Will operation be impacted due to fund issue?- not anymore, loaded.

Country risk - Give me a break, when you know this worlds 60% cobalt been fed by this country and people talk country risk. Look at your apple phone, get the battery out and talk to lithium powder , basically ask where you come from?

Large resource likely to be there- boy... it looks like it. Just a couple of more ann.

So are you pushing one of those two buttons or not doing anything? All your profits and losses are basically in options you chose out of these three- buy , sell or do nothing.

Having said that- keep an eye on how it all develops. Read more and assume less.
    Last edited by +ve: 05/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.