AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZI Successfully Defends Against Jin Cheng ICC Proceedings, page-110

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    I've posted about our finances in the last 24 hrs & most s/holders don't appear to care or are dismissive (fine with me). We need a cash injection asap to remain solvent & continue to fight the battle. So, either Rocke Capital comes good with the funding facility ($US20M - we'll know by the end of March) or Cominiere coughs up fines owing to us (circa $75m as of today). Zijin owes us about $1m in legal costs. But my concern is enforceability. What if Rocke walks & Cominiere choose not to pay. How do we get the money we desperately need? What's the process in DRC? We only have about a month's cash left. We'll be fine if we get Rocke or Cominiere or both. Zijin is chicken feed - might provide enough funds for a couple of weeks. I've contacted the company via email & phone call in this regard but have not heard back from anyone. For the record, I'm not a shareholder who bothers management unnecessarily. I've only approached the company for information on 4 occasions over many years. Anyway, I expect the company will update us on finances in the next 2-3 weeks. I'll sleep well if Rocke Capital delivers the fund facility while we chase Cominiere. Once our funding is resolved I'd be happy for Management to sell the project to Zijin for good coin & we get the "F" out of there. The DRC Govt has demonstrated it can't be trusted & prefers to reward crooks & not bona fide investors like AVZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.