AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

They will see how AVZ is smashing it out of the park with all...

1. 666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1207
    They will see how AVZ is smashing it out of the park with all the court wins, and probably feeling quite comfortable .
    Locke know AVZ is going to keep winning.

Zigin has not paid a cent towards ownership of Dathcom
    And were never in Dathcom
    Sorry if you pay money into your bank then withdraw it , then it is not in the bank.
    So Zigin gave up on Dathcom and illegally aquired the North , and this all prior to the ICC ruling which shows no Zigin Share holding , which even a moron would understand .
    The next win involving Comminere and Zigin is going to be so embarrassing i doubt FT could look any world leader in the eye , when it comes to foreign investment .
    I have seen enough of the incoherent riddles that explain away the insanity of it all and ludicrous intent .
    That will not cut it at International level , it just becomes a massive blight and embarrassment that will have many in the DRC running for a rock to hide under .
    Soon the Childish Riddles will stop as the necessity to salvage any pride left will become a priority .
    Logic tells me the Childish self destruction has to end .
    FT knows a good riddle will not suffice DRC law and adherence to Mining code .
    As i said before it is very ugly for the DRC at the moment if they want it to get dirty dirty ugly carry on with the riddles .
    The consequences for childish riddles
    no Loboto rail corridor or upgrades
    no world bank hand outs
    no intelligence reports
    no mining investment (only china who will clean you up and spit you out leaving crumbs )
    no battery hub
    no revenue
    no international respect (Pariah)
    Eventually the DRC people will have enough of their squalor and rise up, as is the case throughout history .
    The tipping point has come Locke understand what pressure international institutions bring .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.