AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: AVZI Successfully Defends Against Jin Cheng ICC Proceedings, page-275

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639

Super happy for you Peepy Tom to have found a kindred spirit in our whinging mate Rattlerock.

Noticed you couldn’t quite contain yourself from re-re-re-re-re-revisiting one of the age-old troll sledges that positive AVZ holders are hopium addicts. I know you’re across it all, but if you’re ever stuck for ideas, you can mix it up a little with references to AVZers drinking the kool-aid, being part of some rabid cheer squad or blindly investing in a meme stock.

I know you know (& we don’t need reminding that the DRC is difficult) but AVZ holders only ever wanted the simple next step after proving up the resource, to pay the surface rights invoice that would have led to a mining license.

I know you’re only a casual observer who’s been butt-hurt in the past by holders you upset, but why not try to be the bit nice kid for the sake of less-confident AVZers like your mate Rattler.

The Locke DD”s going down to the wire, as I & any sensible observer would expect with the ICC delays. Locke are an experienced litigation funder who entered the fray with full knowledge of AVZ’s legal opponents - they didn’t throw their hands up & scream “No way, it’s the DRC!” And since they began their DD, AVZ have kept on winning.

I’m quietly confident we’ll get Locke funding, & it’s nice to see you’ve changed your tune from it being a snowball’s chance in hell (paraphrasing) to less than a flip of the coin (49%?). Remember your egg on face jibe? Well it’s coming your way supreme if Locke follows through. If it doesn’t happen, you just guessed right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.