AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Good post Scarps agree with most of that."AVZ is effectively not...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1582

Good post Scarps agree with most of that.
    "AVZ is effectively not allowed to be taken over, so stealing was then the next best (and only) option for the Chinese" ???

Well not really, the other option of course that would have allowed Felix some face-saving on an international level and also amongst his educated/intelligent peers and population from massively tarnishing his reputation as a straight shooter, who wanted to stamp out ALL CORRUPTION!!!! as he told the world (YIKES redface.png) would have been simply to not put ones head in the sand and become the 'look away President'.

Tell CHYNA it's yours! however you must pay a commercial rate for it, I'm the President of the DRC and I will not have my reputation and legacy sullied for all of history to gift you (CHYNA) this lithium deposit when you can simply write a cheque for it, which will allow me to keep face as a statesman on an international level.

I agree with most of your post scarps, however, I think the DRC government/Chyna wants and has wanted total control of the deposit as soon as it was known how substantial the deposit was in size and quality. Yes, clout maybe might have been increased with Euro/USA $s however I suspect had we favoured or even found a European/USA investor over a Chinese entity they would probably have still caused similar grief as they are owned by the Chinese at nearly every level. Felix's opportunity to take the country in the direction of a true democracy appears to be little more than lip service, a joke for all to plainly see.

If this continues I feel history and Felix's legacy to his people will be little more than a complete abject failure, the opposite of the hopes, promises and dreams he painted to those who trusted him. Felix has little time to write the wrongs of his lack of leadership in this matter, as this circus continues to play out on the international stage for weeks, months, and possibly years, hopefully, that is not the case.
    Maybe Felix will take the helm and steer his ..arkd reputation of the rocks and navigate a win-win outcome for all the honest players caught up in his mess.
    If not I do hope all the colourful glitzy Rolex's acquired were worth it.

SYcool.pngfingers are crossed Nige and the BOD can kick some real goals soon.

Last edited by Super yacht: 26/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.