AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

So much on the line for FT.This is just my opinion but if you...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1215
    So much on the line for FT.
    This is just my opinion but if you break it down to a logic driven commonsense approach these points need considering , it does not need to be overly complex .
    If the DRC laws , Mining Code, and international courts do not matter then Zigin would have just about finished a huge Mining plant on RD ( The South) forget about the North . RD proven up and was ready to go , Zigin could have just dived in. ( No chance they know it and tried the North charade .
    Why if Comminere and Zigin can basically do what they want ,then why go to ICC themselves .( So they do recognise the courts importance to relevant ownership matters and JV descions to Dathcom. ( You can not have it both ways .)
    At present no money from Zigin went towards 15% in Dathcom , so never was in Dathcom , has not paid for a % of Dathcom . ( They surrendered and did the buy the North thing with they illusional 70 Million thats embarrassing the shit out of them presently. )

MMGA , Rat head , shitebrook,
    are still going at it farsically delaying court proceedings, banging about on twitter , for their Chinese Masters , if its all clear skys why bother ( because legally Dathcom owns PR13359 and they know it ,smoke screen and Mirrors are all they have.
    Mosie Katumbi getting massive exposure over the 70 Million corruption scandal, this will leave Felix in a very akward spot , combined with the US Ambassador and other 's getting in his ear .

The bluff will be over soon and the real owners of 13359 will get on with it .
    FT has the chance of not being the laughing stock of the Western World and a international Pariah with Zero Foriegn investment chances, and the only thing he has to do is give PR13359 and Dathcom its PE.
    And of course a few Malaka prisoner appointees .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.