AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Embarrassment is the keyword here IMO that will eventually turn...

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1578
    Embarrassment is the keyword here IMO that will eventually turn the tide in AVZ's favour.
    I would not be overly concerned about Toilet Bowl (DW), the fowl owl with a broken heart, sticky date pudding or any of the others that have gone short here. In the fullness of time, they will have either been proven to have won or lost.

For me, it comes down to just how much embarrassment can President Felix endure on an international stage before he acts and ceases to support his beloved Comminere, who are not much more than a complete shit show of corruption IMO, supporting Zingajin and their merry men, who in turn have Fatty tail and their cohorts trying to destabilise the AVZ BOD and its SH by any means possible.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6041/6041667-1e3e1edd2a16133a0508daef421dfbd7.jpg
    Nice pic of a President preaching at UN, hmmm rolleyes.png I wonder what the thought is amongst his peers of a President who got in on a ballet of ending corruption?

What evidence is there that anything has yet been achieved?

How long will this go on is the question before someone gains the label as the 'look-away President'.

So far as Zingajing taking this to the DRC courts what a complete clown show that would be LMAO rolleyes.png.

If the President wants respect he will require the reaming to stop, 3 zip and counting, how much more embarrassment can the DRC gov be exposed to and endure before it meets its obligations, to uphold its laws and its mining code and issue AVZ it's well earnt ML?

The dumbest of stooges can see this has been a completely fabricated stitch-up from the beginning against AVZ, time for President Felix to fix this disaster!

How many more embarrassing court cases lost do the DRC require before they realise they have been sold a pup by Zingajin and their grubs, when do they concede they backed the wrong horse?

Simply issue the mining license, or broker a proper commercial outcome for AVZ, you do not want to be left on the hook for a 10 billion + settlement until it is paid, 21,000 shareholders are NOT going to let this go, and 21,000 SH will not lie down to corruption and theft, IMO.

It won't be Zingajin on the big hook, they are simply free wheeling hiding behind the skirt of comminere and comminere are the gov.

SYcool.png AVZ continues to do the hard yards, don't be fooled and don't be divided. Have a great day all SHldrs.

Last edited by Super yacht: 19/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.