AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hi team AVZ, No point posting much at the moment as the muppets...

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Hi team AVZ,

No point posting much at the moment as the muppets still control the threads.

You really have to hand it to AVZ management as they have their third win as they navigate business in the DRC.

I’m still in two minds wether I’ll get my money back, but I’m now leaning on the more likely side.

I guess we all have to eye up foreign intervention in a country that really doesn’t like a foreign presence. The DRC with its limited international influence will likely do what ever it likes.

The matter of the fact these days is wether there is somebody intelligent enough onboard to see the implications of their decisions.

I guess that’s now a matter for the DRC government to address. I believe they are not as stupid as they seem to look right now.

Felix is no fool and I suspect he is juggling multiple balls right now.

If he turns out to be an honest man, I’ll be surprised, his inactive position has left me wondering how many bags will it take.

It really pisses me off to see a company struggling to do better in an economically poor country, just battered down by bureaucratic measures that make no sense.

AVZ and Manoro make perfect sense, where is the commonsense, where is the imagination, where is foresight to make a dream ignited.

It really shits me to see a massive potential game changing project for a country, let alone a town get clowned by some Chinese clowns.

Shame on them, f*ing shit bags.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.