WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Very interesting, I reviewed the notice and Delphi purchased the...

1. 2,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    Very interesting, I reviewed the notice and Delphi purchased the 1,777,000 million shares for $1.415. There is no way WMX share price ever hit this price intra day trading in the last week ? I can't recall seeing a day of trade beyond $2.5million. This parcel must have happened off trade.

That got me digging tonight. What a surprise, did anyone else here pick up the fact that a buy went in post closing auction today for a whopping $2,122,415 million dollar trade at 4:16pm WOWZA!!! 1,494,659 shares at a price of $1.42 each. Who is providing such a discount to trade?? This could be another Delphi purchase as it is very similar to the most recent notice. Price looks similar to whatever happened 3 days ago as companies only have 3 days to disclose a change that is greater than 1% when a substantial holder. I'll be keeping my eye out for another change in substantial holding notice in the next couple of days.

Could the SP action on Monday when I thought the SP had been walked down on Micky Mouse volume on thin trading have anything to do with this. Is this just coincidence? Time will tell .. .

If it is Delphi they have maxed out on there creeping provision, I'm no expert on this but i am pretty sure it's 3% every 6 months.

Total shares purchased over both parcels if this trade post close today is Delphi makes it circa 3,264,659 shares. If this is Delphi what a strong signal this will be to the market!!!

Follow the money. Can't wait to find out who the buyer was.
    Last edited by Hiddenvalue: 08/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.