SRL 12.9% 50.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Ann: Award of New Water Purification Contract, page-12

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1733
    The upgrading of the overseas water treatment plant is great news in the sense of additional revenue for the business from a single site and confidence in the Clean TeQ technology in addressing changing water chemistry conditions faced by the customer. Considering travel restrictions are still in place for international travel, the Clean TeQ team has done well to promote and be awarded a new contract without physically visiting the site apart from video conferencing I assume. This goes to show a good technical relationship exists between Clean TeQ support engineers and the customers on site Engineering / Maintenance team. The benefits of repeat business or customer loyalty is proof CLQ knows how to solve water chemistry problems.

IMO, The ramping up of the Water business sales team in past months to expand its business presence locally and internationally will pay handsome dividends in years ahead as councils and businesses upgrade and refurbish water treatment facilities using CLQ technology.

I look forward to ongoing business updates from Clean TeQ's business development team in the coming months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.075(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $45.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.0¢ 50.5¢ $29.13K 55.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 943 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.