SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

The current market is expecting a market correction comes next...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    The current market is expecting a market correction comes next month or May, hence no buyers for any quality stocks except selling into any rally they could find. All the fund managers are basically saying they are all getting put options on the market, so should we. At least let the bots having good fun swinging prices up and down for daily meaningless show. I will go away now and come back in August for financial result.

The Platinum Investment Fund Australia (The CEO is considered Warren Buffet of Australia) can't even beat the Australia share market all these years, it tells you something about the fundamental characteristics of Australia investors, full of spec, chart and short term traders. Fundamental investing does not stick and hardly comes by in this small Australia market with limited funds. Don't expect any rationale or charts to explain anything in Australia market as they don't stick either.

Greed is strong, but fear is greater. For those who can patiently wait, stack up your cash, and buy when market corrects, it will come soon. I could see the GAS is flooding in ..........stronger by the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.