BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Hey brad I got an email from Peter young I believe that the...

1. 284 Posts.
    Hey brad I got an email from Peter young

I believe that the Company has diligently disclosed all the relevant information about its funding agreement with La Jolla Cove Investors and our goals for replacing it with new investment capital and/or licensing deal revenues in our public statements to the markets and our investors.  This information is consistent with the points I have communicated to you in my previous emails: 
    our top priority is to find alternative sources of funding and escape the effects of LJCI debt conversion, 
    we have been working as hard as we can to accomplish that, but to date have not been successful in doing so, and 
    until we can replace LJCI funding with other funds, we remain dependent on LJCI to continue operations
    As far as the question of support from those individuals and parties who have been working on the Company's behalf, I would reiterate that virtually all have been doing so without being paid their full fees. As recently as June many - including myself - agreed to convert 30% or almost $500,000 of their unpaid fees to stock at a price considerably higher than the trading price since then. That is a significant demonstration of commitment and support.
    Sincerely,
    Peter Young

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.