BOT 1.33% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I agree with Brad75, La Jolla are not doing much apart from...

1. 73 Posts.
    I agree with Brad75, La Jolla are not doing much apart from paying the bills and then dumping some stock. While doing this I cannot see the SP going above .006 or 0.007
    IMO there will be no capital rasising for a long time, Atleast not at these prices.
    We need a Lucy Turnbull or similiar, Someone who believes where this company is heading and wants to be apart of it.
    Not just a cash injection, But also bring some skills to the boardroom.
    What do we need, Atleast a $1 million maybe $2 million.
    That investor would like a large stake for that kind of money. Anything up to 30 or 40% IMO.
    I mostly invest in mining companies, However I feel the biotech sector could outperform mining over the next 24 months. So I am not 100% familiar with all BNE products. My understanding is the medicine is not new, But the way to take the medicine is, Via the mouth. Would like to hear from anyone who has been around this stock for a while, And give us all a brief and very basic run down on the products.
    My income is from my share trading and also my internet based business. However I do alittle bit of work for a medical manufactuer. I spoke with the director of the company about BNE. He is a pathologist, And also has ran labs in the past both for the public & private sector. Unfortunatly he was not able to shine any light on this company or there products. Except to say what we already know. There are going to be alot of old baby boomers with sore bones and joints very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $1.024M 2.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 494252 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 297310 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.