AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Axiom granted rights to world class Isabel Nickel Project, page-189

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    It's just like before DJM. All the noise, smoke and mirrors, fake articles / stories, letters to the editor etc etc, concerning the SSJ project. However Ryan Mount was quietly achieving in the background.
    Without a doubt there have been outside influences stirring up the honey pot on Kolosori. It's just same old, same old. These outside influences have no chance of getting their grubby hands on the project unless somehow they can break the Axiom model.
    RM has successfully done this before and has united all the Landowners. He speaks their language and understands their custom. I'm sure the landowners want jobs and security for their families and benefits that will give them the basics that we all take for granted. The LOI give RM the opportunity to commence negotiations.

Also look at the Landowner deal regarding the start-up of Gold Ridge. I honestly doubt the SI Gov't would want anything other than the established deals of 10% ownership. If any Landowner group were to get better than 10%, even the Gold Ridge project would be in jeopardy due to a viewpoint of "We can get more".
    Last edited by Deet: 07/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.