AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Axiom Mining 2017 Annual Report, page-24

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Uractuall u the biggest idiot I have meet in business

If you don’t produce or mine or on sell , why so much rental costs . The company hasn’t even got a mining licence where it counts . You can down load and cut an paste till the cows come down , but the company doesn’t actually make any money . no money is being produced !!!!!! No money yet expendenture . No money yet no drilling results in an area they don’t own ??

Paste the costs of rental , great . But in PNG or Solomon’s rent isn’t that expensive . Mining space rental ??they aren’t even drilling what rental space are you talking about . An office in Brisbane ??maybe someone in Brisbane can view the size of this office and location and if it’s sublet option . Shit I even rented an office for my importing at $ 350a week in Melbourne , big enough for storage

No money in any production, no licence worth mining ??? So why is this a win win

U just need to explain to an idiot why this is such a great company . I can then judge from your response . But really to state rent in Brisbane , Solimon at $ 8000 per week is truly crazy. They own no site for machineary or workers as they actually don’t do anything . Man if u can tell me what a week at the office does I would buy u a 389penfolds 2001

Facts please and don’t sell a company with no facts that are real . I want your facts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.