AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Well that's strange, I don't remember anyone saying how superior...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    Well that's strange, I don't remember anyone saying how superior the company is.

You must have a short memory then. It was only a month ago that someone said (14181132):

The share price is where it is because of the fear created by the uncertainty of the appeal. Regardless of how unfounded that fear may be, it has created a degree of uncertainty which markets react to.

What uncertainty are you speaking of? And why is the SP lower than even before the court win, when there was even more uncertainty?

The reason that the appeal seems to be unfounded to many, is because of the scathing criticism given towards SMM in the judgment, referring to an abuse of the court system, etc.

How do you know this is what "many" think? Have you asked them? How many is "many"?

Axiom are of the opinion that the appeal issue will be resolved early next year.

They were also previously of the opinion that the trial would last 8 weeks.

Why would SMM fight for three years if there was no resource?

Again shifting the burden to answer. You should prove that there is a sizeable resource, not putting it onto others to disprove. Like I have asked before, if you see a bunch of people lining up for something, do you line up as well, even though you don't know what it's for?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.