AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Totally agree with your thought process here Gus - management...

1. 410 Posts.
    Totally agree with your thought process here Gus - management got to be looking at ways to make sure the big holders stay in the game. Right now the expected payoff on a win is huge BUT there is only a finite time that holding for such a payoff becomes worthwhile. This latest announcement dangles a carrot for a bit longer in the event that CoA appeal goes on past Q1. I wold expect to see something else like this this year in the event no progress has been made. I think loyalty bonus sounds great to appease your larger holders but for the guy who has held 50K shares for the past 2-3 years I totally get that it could seem like a smack in the face / kick in the balls / .

Problem is (as I think others have to alluded to) is when devising such schemes you have to draw a line in the sand somewhere. If they came out and offered same terms to all shareholders who have held longer than a year for instance there would be plenty of people complaining who have huge positions and have been holding for 11 months!

Bottom line you can't please everyone and again this game isn't a free lunch for everyone so whilst its great if you have large holding and want to take up the options it also sucks for the smaller guy who might be interested. Like Gus alludes to this is a mining company we are talking about - not your best mate or family member nor a business you have had anything to do with so you just gotta take the rough with the smooth and decide if its a still a worthwhile investment for you personally.

Friday???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.