AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Axiom Mining Loyalty Bonus Issue, page-172

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    At least it's a twelve legged table now ...symmetrical should be easier to craft

Just on the options ...my experience tells me that they are widely misunderstood: They are only of value to holders after the SP passes the exercise price (in this case 45c) as that is price that must be paid to the company to exercise them.

So it's a bit like saying " ... we will give you the option of participating in a 1 for 8 cap raising at 45c (50%+ premium to today's SP), providing you continue to hold to the census date (which will be well past the COA Ann., so you don't stampede for the exits on the decision)."

This will allow the company time to rapidly implement it's range of plans to get into production while assisting SP stability and simultaneously providing revenue (45c per option) to help fast-track operations.

When the SP is 48c, it's a great deal for the company (and therefore all holders) raising funds inexpensively and enhancing SP stability.

To say they are dilutive is not entirely accurate ...unless the SP is over 45c -and the options may well help that happen ...good for everybody (holders).

Sorry to those who are well-versed in trading ...to those scratching their heads about options a little, hope this may help explain that it's not exactly a free handout at this point in time (but it may equate to that in future) and in the medium term it may help all holders.

Cheers,

SJB
    Last edited by sirjohnnyboy: 18/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.