AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hey m8, not having a go at you buy any means, The ann is...

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey m8,
    not having a go at you buy any means,
    The ann is positive and Ryan was under no obligation to issue such a bonus but has so anyways, i understand those with smaller holdings may not be happy but the cut off date is yet to be disclosed meaning that there is still time to get to that figure to be elligable for the options, as we have seen from todays movement some people are buying to get their options personally i believe it is the perfect way to build a solid bullish platform leading into the COA decision, with a solid platform....who knows where this can go.....
    remember SDL (Sundance) reached a MC in excess on $1bill on hype.....
    Axiom has more value than SDL could ever dream......(pending COA)
    I stand by my comments made in infant stages that Axiom will be bigger than FMG........ and im not only talking about Isabel.

as for the comments,
    Discostu i enjoy his posts on other threads, but think he is miles off the mark.....anyone who knows Ryan even remotely can confirm that.

Fakeshark....he been on ignore for years now.....so cant comment.

Im sure the reason we have not cut off period yet is to have it coincide with the COA decision, the buying frenzy once we have a date locked in will be interesting... (i have no news on COA either)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.