ACR 0.00% 5.4¢ acrux limited

re: Ann: Axiron net sales, quarter to 31 Marc... I'm surprised...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    re: Ann: Axiron net sales, quarter to 31 Marc... I'm surprised that the SP has only increased 20%.

55% sales revenue growth over 1 quarter, and the previous quarter was 47%. Market size grew 35% over 2012. Rebates reducing throughout this year is probably responsible for part of the revenue increase. I would expect Axiron is stealing market share as well. Seems much easier to me than creams etc for getting a dosage right.

So this fast growth is getting Axiron closer to a big number and a big percentage of the market. Lets say that the sales will double every year until Axiron gets a decent part of the market.

So 4 times 37.1 is greater than $100m - so $25m in the bag within 3 months most likely. EL sold $16.3m, 23.9, 37.1m in Sep, Dec and March quarters. Needs 22.7 this current quarter to hit the target for $25m. The other $50m and $120m will be pulled forward if there is no change in sales trajectory obviously. That will be an unfranked div of 15 cps.

Also royalties are on a tiered structure increasing as sales increase. $AU4.4m on $US40.2m suggests a royalty of about 12% of sales approx with messy currency (and I'm not sure if the revenue is received with a lag). So this last quarter the royalty might be $AU4.2m. Annualised without any growth (unlikely) and you have $16.8m already (and the $25m). Double this income and next year it is $33m at the same tier. Double again in early 2015, and royalty income is $66m pre tax. Doubt income can keep doubling for too long, but it would seem that Axiron is looking at getting to a significant % of a growing market quickly. And then we have the rest of the world market coming along.

If Axiron gets to $2.2b per annum of US sales in five years time (maybe $8.8b total US market), that might be worth $440m per annum in royalties at 20% (no idea what the tiers are). That would be 25% of the market (we are already at 14.6% of prescriptions). Seems eminently achievable to me. $4b of market cap possibly just for one drug in one country at that stage seems reasonable.

GLTA - nobody knows what will eventuate - but looks good to me at this stage with this growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.