ACR 4.35% 6.6¢ acrux limited

Ann: Axiron Net Sales Quarter to December 2017, page-2

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    US$7.5 million Dec ’17 VS US$39.9 million Dec ‘16. We were expecting a drop. Why don’t you guys put up the comparisons table like you normally do. I guess no one needs to see the downward trend anymore.

Better still, why don’t you guys (management) pay yourself another bonus for keeping things so simple!!!! One simple word can justify your achievements: FAILURE!!!

I thought I have seen some dark hours with ACR but this takes the cake. I have already taken my 90% loss (loss roughly $2500). I am not sure the rest are still holding feel. Thankfully SRX Sirtex Medical is a much better company and I had a slightly bigger position. Even though I have more than made up for this loss, I am still bitter about buying ACR back in Mar 2014 as my first stock - Morning Star/NAB showing that it was under valued. Not understanding what a value trap was. Not selling much much sooner.

I feel so sorry for the ppl like me who purchases ACR. Who are the top ten holders? Why aren’t they doing anything??? Would anyone want to take over ACR for any reason? I so feel sad for those left holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.