SIG 6.80% $1.89 sigma healthcare limited

After owning Sigma for the better part of 15 years through a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2109
    After owning Sigma for the better part of 15 years through a massive number of management wins and losses, buying the dips as they frequently came and taking profits as the share price increased I am reducing what was a very heavy holding very significantly at current prices. As a former industry participant, I will retain a nominal holding, for sentiments sake.

Whilst I am an investor, aiming to make money, and the CW deal has certainly done that for all holders, I no longer like the smell of a wholesale being integrally tied to the biggest pharmacy retailer in the country.

I would never judge the reasons anyone else owns a stock, that is just wrong. But buying heavily during crisis points of SIG, the wholesaler, leaves me with a very very good return on investment. The change in the business model, also changes my sentiment to a once pristine industry now sold off to the highest bidder.

In one way I hope the ACCC approves the merger for the sake of all ongoing holders. In another, I hope it applies some serious measures to protect the community pharmacy model, which is close to being broken.

Good luck to all continuing holders.
    Last edited by Jack1960: Today, 07:37

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.