ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    A fine and detailed post Phil. I have always assumed that you have a very significant holding in both camps and I have read your posts with interest and am therefore aware of your integrity.
    I am just, perhaps innocently, speechless that a BoD supposedly legally looking after my and many other shareholder's interests could have entered into secret, and they were secret, commercial negotiations with a predator (and as good a company as OZL are in this case they were commercial predators) with it seems their (ie the AVB Board) own financial interests as the priority.Shareholder's interests seem to have escaped their understanding of a Board's responsibilities . Especially as they were privy to information not shared with the market but shared with the predators. Where was the independent valuation? and would that have not interested other parties especially if OZL's inside running was also public knowledge.Why were announcements of material interest to the market withheld? You also say " and it was legal and that is all that counts,"
    Well was it legal? I wish I had the where with all to test that out because I feel the line was crossed.
    Cheers and keep well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.