AZL 5.56% 1.9¢ arizona lithium limited

Back to what this thread is supposed to be about, worth...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Back to what this thread is supposed to be about, worth mentioning here, Tony Ottaviano attended apparently. So I looked into LTR and it checked out. I'm told they weren't looking to raise funds (they have over $500M cash) but to find partners and offtakers. Not really the talk of town likely just to broaden networks across the supply and value chain, or looking for opportunities for acquisitions. Who knows. But I'm told of being highly impressive. I'm told by American friends who are fund managers by the way I'd be foolish not to have LTR in my portfolio. I'm posting about this because I can only hope AZL is as impressive into enticing fund managers to acquiring shares at market. Who is selling the vision, and how exactly? Now I'm not about to critique how the Board wants to run the company but it has left me wanting to acquire LTR and made me jealous, who do we have on AZL with gusto who believes in the vision and able to convince fund managers, "you'd be foolish not have AZL in your portfolio"? Zach I think would be good but I'm unsure he's got enough experience. Paul has the experience but personally I am looking for more confidence from him, sometimes I feel I know more about his company than he does, although I'm sure that's not reality, that feeling, that perception, there's a gap in conviction or the ability to be convincing in the vision. I surely hope Matt Blumberg has the gift of the ** now hearing more about what's happened at the conference. I hope we get some sort of notice of some tangible results if not through an announcement then subtly through share price appreciation. Food for thought for discussion. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $42.05K 2.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2868685 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2646378 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.