AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Silver besides AZS, I was big on VMS recently but thailand is a...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Silver besides AZS, I was big on VMS recently but thailand is a mess right now, so my current second silver pick is actually ICG only $3 mill cap, they recently canned their copper exploration and have gone to silver explorer now, alot of good sampling there, they are looking to drill soon, at $3 mill cap potential for massive gains.

Small cap goldies EXU is really good I don't know if I would buy it now though, I picked up all my EXU for 1.5 and 1.9, I have sold and it's now 6 cents, I am considering going back in but I want to see that scoping study first make sure it's good.

My biggest gold holding right now is CDVOA, but I bought most around 5 cents, so my average is low it's now 11-12 cents, still some value there but need to pay attention to results it's a critical time, it could go way up or down.

Ones that I am still buying BYR I have a really large holding off it right now, I have been trading it and doing really well recently it's 2.4 right now good price, recent placement was above that at 2.8, so it's funded and drilling soon, it's a big play 5-10Moz target there.

I also bought LSR recently for a really small cap aussie gold play I paid 1.1 it's 1.4 which is still decent.

As for producers I did like RMS/SLR/RRL, I bought them all last year cheap and have sold now, right now the only one that has me still excited is BLK, with production starting always abit of risk, but it will double and join RMS/SLR if the commissioning goes well.

AZS is still my number one pick though of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.