ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2307
    I dont agree with you this time... I know we will be forever plagued with your sentiment, but honestly you dont offer nothing substantial other than talking about a smashed chart and a declined share price.. I agree Tony and Management have a lot to answer for regarding large incomes... but it is what it is, we cant do any thing about such...

Im still a huge fan of Alacran, hence why I bought in the first place.. but that's been put on the back burner as we know due to covid... it will have its day in the sun again....

for now this current deal and the new tenement in WA has definitely bought back serious confidence to Azure... for one we have a multi millionaire backing the exploration... Mark Creasy does have a huge influence in Western Australia, hence why confidence is regaining here... we have had massive regain in volumes, SP is heading northward.. potential with the new tenement if very promising... also bare in mind, if further exploration proves mining worthy, Creasy has the dollars to make this happen... we pretty much have our own bank via the Germans and Creasy.... Im sure this time around Creasy is not going to want to see more losses at Azure.. As for the Germans, well man oh man, they obviously believe that something is going to come to fruition here..

I alike you and many others have issues with the lack of drive, lack of revenue, over paid management... but eventually there is a turning point... seems we are at that turning point... We have a very strong monthly chart that has shown near 200% gains, so obviously not all shareholders are losing are they?.... I must admit I was never going to throw any more money here, but I did buy a few in the 9's due to a TA trigger... my average now is 26cents... so still away to go... but I honestly think I will be in the money soon...

Now that we have a tenement in our own country, the fact that its in WA, the company are in WA, Creasy lives in WA, this all points to a fast tracked situation... I think the company is going to be very proactive here... time will tell... but one thing is for sure, confidence is regaining in volumes and the SP... so for now your vindictive down ramping is falling on deaf ears...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.