AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I'm going with duds because they still havent mentioned the...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I'm going with duds because they still havent mentioned the results they did end of last year and start of this year. And because it was meant to be 2 drill rigs on Ridgeline, 1 rig doing exploration on the others.

So its more Ridgeline was always prioritised, its more that now atrium, woodbrook, seaview and skyline are viewed as more important than Pipeline, Vc17 east and 41.

And they were the big ones, so if they had any chance of being good, they would have been the focus. Which now they're not. Which is fine, but at best Pipeline will be something modest, and 41 and East are duds, they didnt even bother to rename those, but they renamed everything else.

Interestingly though, we have the taxxatic **bro corrider thing they've drawn onto the map:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4175/4175379-0b707803595875997c8e758a19b63dcc.jpg

Which covers our good hits of Andover and Ridgeline, as well as the new minor little things lke skyline, seaview, atrium, woodbrook.

But also has VC24, 31 and 32 and 30 directly in the centre. And considering they were some of the original big EM conductors from the first run surveys, and now this coincides with them as well, and they're on or close enough to the green on the map which was Mafic vs Ultra Mafic in other maps, this could bode well for finds at those prospects.

Or they're just putting that in to soften the blow that VC18 and 41 were nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.