AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Azure Launches $120 million Placement, page-294

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078
    I take it you've never read the book, "How to win friends and influence people?" Or maybe you haven't read any books (or reports thoroughly)?

In answer to your attempt at flaming:

1. "Azure launches underwritten $120 million two-tranche institutional Placement. Tranche 1of the Placement is set to raise approximately $100 million and Tranche 2 of thePlacement, which includes shares subject to shareholder approval, is set to raiseapproximately $20 million."

2. I was putting a hypothetical out there, that Azure could have raised perhaps around $500m already, for whatever purpose they wished to.

Of course they don't need to turn Andover into one great big ball of emmental. $5m-$7m per month for drilling, depending on the number of rigs they eventually have on site, would mean $100m is plenty for the planned 15 coming months of drilling.

When the time comes and this is at the upper end of the range of expected resource size (200MT+), they are likely to have no issue raising the funds required to take it to the next level. If indeed they aren't bought out at that stage.

Happy investing hot stuff!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.