AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Putting the mockers on? Yeah, it's a gift alright. Happened at...

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    Putting the mockers on? Yeah, it's a gift alright. Happened at SAR too a few months back and I had to promise to say nothing more. Lucky for you, T54, I'm off to a tropical island early next week for a month. Mrs Wanderer wants to go snorkeling and look at fish and I have been commanded to do same. Internet is almost non-existent there so I guess I'll have an enforced break.

So my portfolio has been occupying my attention. Is there anything needing my attention before I go? No, I think it's all pretty much under control to be left on automatic. Goldies will be up. My tech stuff is a long term ride. Nothing to do there. Oil is stuffed. I reckon AZS will be sitting pretty much where it is when I come back to civilisation.

BYROs I had to think about. High risk. Wild swings. I thought about giving you a 60% earn in, T54, seeing as you're having trouble getting set, but in the end decided to just let it ride. Meanwhile, if Klaus or Tony hit the jackpot can you call me on 1-800-IDLE ? Thanks.

Oh, here's a little teaser about my thoughts about the unexpected twist coming up for AZS. It's all about boatbuilding. More after Christmas.
    GLTAH
    Last edited by Idle Wanderer: 03/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.