AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

A reasonably good summary - thanks for that. Got in early myself...

1. 4,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3893
    A reasonably good summary - thanks for that. Got in early myself so has made me some money. Creasy the kingmaker and SQM+Hancock got it all done up like a kipper.... very unlikely any other 3rd party to come in now at the last minute but will be interesting to see if people hang on for that very unlikely possibility. A lot of people might want to cash in their chips and deploy funds elsewhere in the Li space or indeed move to other sectors and even stay on the sidelines.

Would have been nice to see the some further drilling results and an IER produced, but not to be it seems? Invested a bit of time myself keeping track of what they had in the way of resources in the ground, no doubt a solid asset transacted at what might become a benchmark level for hard rock Li projects in a decent jurisdiction. Still get the feeling there was a bit of upside left on the table for Creasy and AZS shareholders but I am up 140% even after taking some early profits on the way so can't complain too much..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.