NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

I seen this ann. on Newcrest taking control of Wilki Project JV...

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579

I seen this ann. on Newcrest taking control of Wilki Project JV with Antipa Minerals, turn into posts only about Newcrest's MC decline.

NCM hit it's 12 month low today, and I got myself another handful.

For the NCM holders disappointed with the sp performance, I'm sure they already know that the company is very well run, and it's the current bear market and all-round uncertainty, that are the main antagonists.

Take comfort though, in knowing that Newcrest are taking control of an exploration program that covers +2,000km² of the most prospective geological heaven in Australia, if not the world.

The general consensus now amongst the top mining companies in the world, is that the Paterson Province hosts multiple undiscovered tier-1 deposits. Rio Tinto has said that there are at least 10 Winu's in the Paterson, Winu being the massive tier-1 copper/gold deposit discovered 100km's north of Telfer. Newcrest has said there are multiple Havieron's laying undiscovered in the Paterson, with Havieron being the future tier-1 deposit to replace the ailing Telfer deposit. And just last week, Callum Baxter the discoverer of the Havieron deposit from Greatland Gold said there are definitely more undiscovered elephants in the Paterson Province.

Newcrest hold 10% of Antipa Minerals, the biggest shareholder. Antipa Minerals holds +5,000km's of prime land in the Paterson Province. With Havieron coming online in the future, if combined with Antipa's Minyari Dome, Newcrest will have a tier-1 operation again, replacing Telfer deposit with gold grades 200-500% greater than Telfer's current grade. So the future is very bright for Newcrest, with the amount of exploration going on in the Paterson, the next tier-1 deposit will be inevitably found. NCM boss Sandeep Biswas made a goal of 3 greenfield discoveries in the next 5 years, and indicated the Paterson is the place where it will be most likely found

Last edited by Shines2: 06/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.