B4P 1.00% 50.5¢ beforepay group limited

Guess a few need to get their head examined... maybe myself?...

1. 9 Posts.

Guess a few need to get their head examined... maybe myself?
    Its not fair to say these people wish they bought on Market, because that’s like saying they wish they bought 100 other stocks that all reached their potential after the fact. Markets change, volatility is ripe at the moment... especially in this space..
    Ride the wave champ... im not here to make a buck in a few days, this company has major potential and if you look at fundamentals as you mentioned...- Approx. $80M market cap with $35M coming off the recent raise at bank to fund the growth, almost 400% growth in the last quarter ($77M in loans for the quarter)... users up 200%.... im pretty certain this will be a money maker!!..... as long as they keep their defaults under the 3% mark...
    IPO was oversubscribed... with Sophisticated investors and while on the topic, look at the people behind the money, do a google search on the company names – some pretty astute people in there....Our views may differ - time will tell, book mark this page and lets see in 6-12 months where we are at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add B4P (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.005(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $2.139K 4.237K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7459 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
B4P (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.