AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Bacchus Capital Engaged as Strategic and Financial Adviser, page-5

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Quick paraphrase of Peter Bacchus "resume" from his website ... I've bolded a couple of points of particular interest ..... Quality player!

25 years' experience

Leading global M&A adviser particularly in the natural resources sector.
    Previously worked Global Head of Mining and Metals at Morgan Stanley
    Worked  European Head of Investment Banking at Jefferies.  
    Prior to 2006 was based in Australia and Indonesia; Asia-Pacific Head of Industrials and Natural Resources investment banking at Citigroup.

• Strategic and financial adviser to First Quantum Minerals on its C$5.1Bn hostile public takeover of Inmet in 2013
    • Defence adviser to Rio Tinto in relation to the unsolicited pre-conditional offer received from BHP (the mining sector’s largest ever takeover offer), and defence adviser to Western Mining in relation to the unsolicited offer from Xstrata and ultimate sale to BHP (Australia’s largest ever cash takeover)
    • Strategic adviser to Chinese state-owned MinMetals in relation to its takeover offer for Canada’s Noranda; at the time the largest ever Chinese cross-border takeover offer
    • Adviser and financier to Fortescue Metals in relation to its $2.5Bn financing to build its highly strategic port, rail and mine infrastructure in Western Australia
    In addition to his advisory track record, Peter has raised in excess of $15Bn in public and private capital for participants in the global natural resources industry.
    Non-executive director of Gold Fields, publicly listed on the New York and Johannesburg stock exchanges,
    London-listed Kenmare Resources, and Australian listed Galaxy Resources.  
    He is also Chairman of Africa-focused conservation charity, Space for Giants.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $91.40K 8.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 15419806 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8435646 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.