EMP 0.00% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

Ann: Backreef-1 Production Test , page-34

1. 11,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6566
    I usually find the OBL threads to be fair and equitable but the downright rudeness and 'inuendo'/attacks on some posters is sad. People share their opinions. That's what Hot Copper is for..........

If you don't want to hear peoples thoughts, perhaps start up a website of your own....

Actual critical discussion of Blackreef's prospects is surely lacking on the OBL threads which is a shame in my opinion. (There is a large amount of information on nearby drilling results over the past 3 decades, just food for thought).

I wish OBL holders all the best in their upcoming drilling, as a BRU holder, it would have the double benefit of again promoting the canning basin as being very prospective. Also BRU having the option to enter again with the %30 clause (I must admit, I do not believe even with a find of 1-2 million barrels in Blackreef, that BRU will get back in, as they have larger targets etc to spend approx $5 million dollars).

I totally agree that OBL's other tenements are much more prospective, however, until they tie up the permitting and native title, it is of little interest to the majors (IMO).

Anyway, not long now for OBL holders to find out what is in Blackreef.

One question if I may (could be put on ignore by now)
    Have OBL management explained why their other Tenements are not ready for drilling? As in what are the real reasons for the delays... I have had trouble finding any reference to is.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87760 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 222138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.